Little issue with Midore

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 18 08:54:57 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 20:38, César D. Rodas <crodas at paraguayeduca.org> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> In the FC-11, The Midore Browser comes as the default browser. It looks
> good so far, but it has a little bug, well it is not a proper bug, the
> font-size is too big displaying messages.
>
> As I said before, it is not a proper bug, and I fixed it by setting the
> default font size to 6px, in the ~/.config/midori/config, and it looks
> better. Is there a way to set this configuration by default?, I think it
> could be done in the RPM itself, in a %post stage.

Not if this is a per user only setting. Isn't there a system-wide
configuration file ? If so, this file could be modified in the RPM.

Also, beware that the problem might not appear on a different screen
than th XO's. So by fixing this bug for the XO screen, you might be
introducing it (i.e. too small fonts) for other screens.

> who is takes care of Midore (or perhaps Gnome) packaging?

You can find that out using the Fedora PackageDB:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/midori

In our case, Peter Gordon is the Midori maintainer.

If you want to report this issue, bugzilla would be the place to go.