Meeting reminder and notes from m_stone

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 10:38:37 UTC 2009

> Some things to keep us busy:

Has the OLPC-4 dist tag been moved from being derived from the
dist-f10 tag to dist-f11? Its been on my list to ask about or do we
need a new tag?

> <m_stone> gregdek: olpc-update, olpc-contents, olpcsudo,
> sugar-update-control, and cerebro require python2.6 rebuilds.

I'll push them to koji in the devel branch today

> <m_stone> gregdek: sugar-journal and sugar-evince-python need to be dropped
> from the package manifest

as in deprecated and marked as dead packages?

> <m_stone> gregdek: and we need a new subpackage of gnome-python-desktop for
> the new evince-python bindings available from upstream.

Is there a RHBZ bug number for this, or does one need to be filed?

> <m_stone> also, telepathy-salut from olpc4 needs a rebuild against libssl.7.

See query at top about dist tags

> <m_stone> and all this without actually running the thing!
>
> See you all tomorrow.  :)

I'll do my best to be there :-)

Cheers,
Peter