Joyide on Fedora 11/rawhide

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Feb 4 21:51:26 UTC 2009

After a brief discussion with Jeremy, it appears that Fedora 11 in rawhide
has had many boot issues on many platforms, and they're tackling them one
by one.  He promises to have a look at OLPC specifically on Friday.

--g

--
Got an XO that you're not using?  Loan it to a needy developer!
   [[ http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Exchange_Registry ]]