Joyide on Fedora 11/rawhide

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 22:20:50 UTC 2009

Hi Greg,

Thanks for poking :)

> After a brief discussion with Jeremy, it appears that Fedora 11 in rawhide
> has had many boot issues on many platforms, and they're tackling them one by
> one.  He promises to have a look at OLPC specifically on Friday.

Excellent news. In the mean time, even with boot issues, there's
nothing wrong with getting a rawhide based stream in progress so that
various other issues that will undoubtedly show up so that when the
boot problem is fixed we're already on the ground and can start
running. After all there will no doubt be other deps and composing
issues that need to be resolved. too.

Either way, ping me on or off list for any heavy lifting I can help with.

Cheers,
Peter