looking to take some sugar-* packages

Hey.  I'm new to Sugar and OLPC packaging, but I'd like to take some
of the low(er) fruit from folks who can be better busy working on
stuff I don't understand ... such as coding. :)

Asking on #fedora-olpc, it looks like some/all of these would be a
good place to help:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OLPC/Packages_for_F11#sugar-artwork

'sugar-artwork' seems one that I can handle.  Other than tracking
upstream and such, could I also help with some of the others?  Such as
'sugar-toolkit'.

On the Sugar activities listed on the above page, do those packages
need maintainers as well?

cheers - Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41