Meeting status tomorrow: unsure.

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Thu Feb 12 00:08:24 UTC 2009

Hi,

   > I can't help but think the first and forth issues must be tied
   > somehow to X and the associated DRM/GEM changes that have gone into
   > the kernel. The XO X driver dev seems to trail somewhat. Do any of
   > the RH X devs such as ajax have an XO in their hands out of
   > interest?

I think I just became the upstream maintainer for the Geode X driver, so
it makes sense for me to look at the X crash.  Ajax has an XO too, yeah.
The kernel console should be independent of DRM and X, so I don't yet
have much of a clue about why that's not working.

Thanks,

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>