Help debug latest rawhide images

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Mon Feb 16 21:29:08 UTC 2009

Hi,

   > No one had a great reason, so next rawhide kernel will have msr
   > built-in instead of modular

Thanks, Jeremy!

   >> I'll release a new version of the X driver into Rawhide within a
   >> day or so, and the kernel patch above should make its way into
   >> Rawhide via Linus at a similar pace.  Once both of these are
   >> applied, I'm happy to report that I can get to a functional GNOME
   >> desktop, using Sebastian's olpc-gnome kickstart file.

This is done too, so a livecd based on tomorrow's Rawhide should boot
into X successfully (although it won't if you have the wireless firmware
installed, because that's still crashing).

New X driver:  http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1131597

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>