Ed Tech Day Ithaca College in NY

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Tue Feb 24 21:16:50 UTC 2009

Forgive the cross posting as this is sort of crossing over between an
Ambassador Event and an OLPC SIG item.

I just got off the phone with EdTech Day[1] organizers at Ithaca College
and they will be giving me a speakers slot in their program to talk
about the XO - after all you can't get much more edtech than that.

I want the focus to be on what I know about - obviously - Fedora/OLPC
together in harmony and changing the world one line of code at a time -
specifically what's going on today at Fedora to propel the OLPC
Mission.  So most likely 4th grade math curriculum and the massive
amount of work being done regarding packages.

More importantly, this is your opportunity to fill me full of talking
points. Of course I'm happy to wing it, but I'd really love it if you
could tell me more about what's important to you.  If you were giving
the talk, what should be said?

~Karlie

[1] http://www.ithaca.edu/edtechday/