Today's daily build

Steven M. Parrish smparrish at shallowcreek.net
Sat Feb 28 16:24:03 UTC 2009

On Friday 27 February 2009 23:26:08 Chris Ball wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    > Feedback and bugs welcome,
>
> Forgot to mention (Gary Martin reminded me):  we had to bump the
> partition size upwards, so this image won't fit on a 2G USB stick
> anymore.  We can probably get this to come back down again later.
>
> - Chris.
I am unable to get the build from the 27th to boot.

Here is what I am getting:

mount: wrongfs type,bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop0....

then it drops to a shell and running dmesg gives this

SQUASHFS error:  Major/Minor mismatch, try mounting a newer 4.0 filesystem
SQUASHFS error: Please update your kernel

Steven