Idea for a new XO package.

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Fri Jan 16 21:11:23 UTC 2009

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009, Steven M. Parrish wrote:

> Coming from the wonderful land of KDE one of the best educational apps
> it has is Marble.  http://edu.kde.org/marble/ There is a current
> proposal in the KDE-SiG to split Marble into a seperate package.  If we
> decide to go this way I would like to look at getting this into Sugar
> and on the XO.

Hmm, kinda depends upon how heavily Qt-ized it is.  I have no idea what
the effort would be to port something from Qt to Sugar, and pulling all of
the Qt libs kinda goes against the purpose of Sugar.

--g

--
Got an OLPC that you're not using?  Loan it to a needy developer!
   [[ http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Exchange_Registry ]]