hulahop 0.4.7 got in updates by mistake

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 16:13:56 UTC 2009

> Am Montag, den 26.01.2009, 19:11 +0100 schrieb Simon Schampijer:
>> Hi,
>>
>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/hulahop-0.4.7-1.fc10 got into
>> F10 updates by mistake - Browse is broken.
>
> Peter, why did you push it to stable after only a single day in testing?
> This way you render updates-testing useless.

I didn't believe I did but at the time I was dealing with a pile of
stuff and it might have slipped through. It was the exact same package
as in the OLPC-4 branch at the time so it had already had a lot of
test and it was just moving it across as there was no reason for a
branch, see the discussion about it on the list.

Peter