Package Fructose activities for F11

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri Jan 30 17:04:57 UTC 2009

Steven M. Parrish wrote:
> On Friday 30 January 2009 16:02:54 Jeremy Katz wrote:
>> On Friday, January 30 2009, Simon Schampijer said:
>>> The latest Sucrose release 0.83.4 [2] contains the following Activities.
>>> Most of them need to be packaged for F11 since we want to ship Sucrose
>>> 0.84. I did request permissions to each of the activities to be able to
>>> help package them (please set them as appropriate - Jeremy has the most
>>> of the requests :). And help packaging the activities would be really
>>> appreciated. Fabian and others have been doing a great work already!
>> I've gone ahead and approved Simon's access here, but it's probably also
>> better for someone else to take over the packages.  So if I can get
>> volunteers, I'll go ahead and orphan them in pkgdb.  The packages are
>> -calculator, -chat, -terminal, and -write
>>
>> Jeremy

> I'll take over -chat and -terminal
>
> Steven

Yeay - that is the right spirit! I went away and updated most of the
activities because I need them for the next SoaS. Terminal is still
open, could be your intro :)

New List:
* read 63 (- not packaged yet - evince dependency - tomeu got this
upstream - we need to make sure that the next release from
upstream gets correctly packaged for Read)
* chat 62 (+)
* terminal 21 (- 16)
* imageviewer 5 (+)
* jukebox 6 (+)