Attending FUDCon? Please read.

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 17:56:13 UTC 2009

Hi Greg D,

I added a hackfest to the Friday list covering Fedora/OLPC roadmap synch
and plan for making all XO code upstream.

I'm not sure how we gather but I'll plan to camp out there all day Friday.

Believe it or not, I haven't been inside an MIT building since I played
D&D in the tunnels in the 70s!

I look forward to seeing The Institute as a real guest for the first
time :-)

Thanks,

Greg S