F10 XO cards are only at On-Disk

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Wed Jan 7 00:48:29 UTC 2009

Since G1G1 has ended I've pulled the F10 SD cards from Amazon.com, but
they will still be available at
http://on-disk.com/product_info.php/products_id/595

I thought you'd like to see the comments left at Amazon - most are
general and won't be of interest to you, but there are a couple you'll
probably want to address even if it's not until F11.  (note - links,
Order ID, Rater Email, and Rater Role have been deleted for privacy reasons)

~Karlie

*Date*
	*Rating*
	*Comments*
12/28/08 	*5* 	Quick Shipment and item as described. Will purchase
again. Thanks
12/26/08 	*5* 	Great delivered as promised
12/26/08 	*1* 	Fedora 10 present. Works on OLPC with only a developer
key: not present. Works on OLPC at all? No. The kernel used produces an
immediate reboot in all cases tested.

12/25/08 	*1* 	The software kept freezing my OLPC laptop, whenever I
tried something like downloading a plug-in for my browser. Going to the
forums for help, I found that there was a general consensus that the
software had problems, had perhaps been rushed out to market too
quickly, and was too big for the machine.

12/19/08 	*5* 	no
12/9/08 	*5* 	no problems.
12/9/08 	*5* 	Excellent service, software works as expected.

12/5/08 	*5* 	Thank you .I now have got 2 xo laptops for my 2 small
grandkids.There wonting to play (Webkinz)Mrs Burns

12/4/08 	*5* 	great service, order received 5 days before scheduled
delivery