F10 XO cards are only at On-Disk

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 01:20:46 UTC 2009

> 12/26/08        *1*     Fedora 10 present. Works on OLPC with only a
> developer key: not present. Works on OLPC at all? No. The kernel used
> produces an immediate reboot in all cases tested.

Interesting given that all the hardware is the same so it should be
relatively similar results for all devices.

> 12/25/08        *1*     The software kept freezing my OLPC laptop, whenever
> I tried something like downloading a plug-in for my browser. Going to the
> forums for help, I found that there was a general consensus that the
> software had problems, had perhaps been rushed out to market too quickly,
> and was too big for the machine.

Would be interesting to see if they'd done an update to the latest
Fedora 10 updates, was there a particular support forum they were
directed to via a web page or something?

Regards,
Peter