List of packages in XO SW and not in Fedora 10

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 01:53:31 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 5:14 PM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
<marcopg at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 1:10 AM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> hippo-canvas-0.3.0-5.20081014svn.olpc4    dist-olpc4            tomeu
>
> This might have ABI incompatible changes. I suppose online-desktop in
> F10 is still using the old expose API. Tomeu, can you confirm if this
> is the case or if pushing a new hippo-canvas release in F10 is
> supposed to work fine?

Well it builds fine in the first instance but what other packages use
it so I can at least check if they build against it?

>>> hulahop-0.4.7-1.olpc4                     dist-olpc4            ausil
>
> This one is fine to push in F10 afaict.

I've merged  to changes from the OLPC-4 branch into F-10 branch and it
compiles fine. I've submitted it as an update to Fedora 10. Once it
filters through I'll remove all the files from the OLPC-4 branch so it
doesn't get used and we stick with the F-10 one. Any objections?

Cheers,
Peter