List of packages in XO SW and not in Fedora 10

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Thu Jan 15 23:51:01 UTC 2009

Hi,

   >> Right.  Doing a quick repoquery, it looks like the only package in
   >> Fedora that requires hippo-canvas is mugshot.

   > Did you want me to take care of this for devel?

If we replace Fedora's hippo-canvas with ours, we might break Mugshot.
It would be great if someone could try that out and see what happens;
if it looks like the packages are API-compatible then we can take over
maintaining hippo-canvas, but if they aren't then we're back to the
drawing board.

Thanks,

- Chris.
--