Re: [Sugar-devel] Show Must Go On - SoaS for the XO-1

S Page wrote:
On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 2:12 AM, Martin Dengler<martin martindengler com>  wrote:
I'd suggest you ask sdz to make the .iso that he used to create the
.img file.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 12:37 AM, Sebastian Dziallas<sebastian when com>  wrote:
I'm very pleased to announce the first early preview of a new generation
of SoaS XO-1 images.
Sir, could you upload the .iso for this image somewhere, maybe in a
subdirectory of http://download.sugarlabs.org/soas/xoimages/ ?

Heh. Well, yeah, I usually would. But I don't have the .iso files around right now, so that we'd need to rebuild this. In the meantime, Martin Dengler has done some great work to incorporate more cool new stuff for the XO-1 into SoaS builds and I'd think there's a new build coming up soonish... ;)

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 3:24 AM, Martin