Re: F11 package update discrepancy using yum

lists several packages available for updating.
Yet when I then do 'yum upgrade' it tells me these packages cannot be found
on any of the mirrors.

You'll quite often see that when the mirror is still syncing.

Then I must be extremely unlucky, in that *every* time I type in 'yum upgrade', the mirrors happen to be "still syncing".

I got this "no more mirrors to try" response to 'yum upgrade' multiple times on July 11 and July 12 (and now on July 13) -- in fact, on every 'yum upgrade' I've tried in the last several days.

I looked with a browser inside one of the attempted mirror repositories (fedora/updates/11/i386) - and yes, the package level that my 'yum upgrade' was looking for is *not* there. The most recent timestamp for any of the packages there says July 9. I wish that repository would get a move on with its syncing.

mikus