Re: [Sugar-devel] SoaS Meeting TODAY at 10.30 EDT

Well, that's certainly understandable, given that I rushed the whole thing quite a bit. 30 Minutes is not that much time... ;)

Fred was still quicker with posting the logs... thanks!

--Sebastian

Peter Robinson wrote:
Hi Sebastian,

Sorry I missed this one. Will the minutes be published anywhere?

Peter