new F11-for-XO1 images available for testing

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 08:33:50 UTC 2009

A couple more things
The wireless WILL NOT manually disconnect from my modem. Either from the frame or the neighborhood screen. The modem is a PHILIPS CGA5722N/TE with WEP security and MAC filtering on.

Also there are some random problems with this build. The computer will shutdown suddenly (and fast)!!! Usually soon after boot and while you give a command or press some key. Once in a right-click at home screen, once in a down-arrow in terminal and another time after issuing the top command in terminal.
No idea where to look (next time this happens). Any idea?

Please let me know if reporting bugs here (with no clue of or attempt for a solution) is a bad idea.
Thx