new F11-for-XO1 images available for testing

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 14:09:59 UTC 2009

I have a hard time reproducing in it in any reliable way.
By the time I open a terminal to check the IP is too late.
I managed to do it once right after boot and I attache the relevant /var/log/messages segment
You are welcome to the entire 1.9MG messages file! You may be able to fish-out the other 3 instances :-)