new F11-for-XO1 images available for testing

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 22:06:14 UTC 2009

The latest incidence with F11-XO1/os2 is that will not get to the Home screen but instead will stay in a white and then black screen. I can get a console and everything seems to work but startx tells me that X is running in another terminal. Through repetitive reboots stays the same.
It's probably some file corruption and I'll reinstall, but just in case is something systemic I got var/log/messages and x.org.log attached.