Re: new F11-for-XO1 images available for testing

The only thing I can think of that might have generated file corruption(?) and the consecutive X problem is that I did mount (and unmount) the NAND while booted in Ubuntu from the SDcard.
Has anyone used the XO booting from the SD card with os2 containing NAND mounted?
With os767/802 the file system was not really accessible when booting from the card (only the home directory) but with os2 everything is accessible. Given that you mount it as sudo all kind of things can happen...