new F11-for-XO1 images available for testing

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Thu Jul 30 04:11:14 UTC 2009

Paul wrote
> i suspect a kernel config error of some sort, because this
> works in the SoaS-on-XO images.

What I'm seeing from 'time rtcwake -m mem -a -s 10' is different:

On f11-xo1/os2 (and on devxo-1, which came from the Soas folks) the
above command puts the XO-1 into "suspend" -- and it stays there.
I have to press the 'power' button to get the XO to "resume".

On SoaS3 and Strawberry (both of which came from the SoaS folks),
the 'rtcwake' command *never* causes "suspend" -- the above command
completes immediately (total elapsed is less than 0.1 seconds).

mikus