f11-XO1/os2-Sugar problems

I'm not sure if it is th specific build or the applications involved but I'll go with the first since the applications work on other builds.

Pippy 34 will run but all the example programs will fail because they do not find the modules to import (path issue?)

Turtle Art 60 will not install after download even if you click on the downloaded file in the journal. I can install new applications but this is the first one I tried to _update_.