F11 for the X01- shutdown

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 07:24:47 UTC 2009

I had another one in the middle of the session as soon as I connected to the WiFi and tried to load a page.
So far in 6 incidences it never happened in GNOME (statistically it should have if it was a Fedora issue) never without wifi and never with long established (>3min) wifi. The frequency is about 1 out of 10 attempts to launch an activity (presence/collaboration?) or load a web page in Browse (I also use Firefox,Midori under Sugar-though the frequency might not warrant an event) within 1min after establishing a network connection.
So although NM is involved I do not think is responsible (see GNOME).
Just my 2 cents.