Re: F11 for the X01- shutdown

--- On Fri, 7/31/09, Martin Langhoff <martin langhoff gmail com> wrote:>
> It does sound like the server response says stolen. What
> does the
> 'data' variable -- which will hold the raw server response
> -- contain?
>
> Arguably, if the machines are jailbroken, then
> olpc-update-query
> shouldn't care. Clearly your machines are devkey'd.

Well,... I _believe_ I had security disabled in OFW long time ago but I did not have a secyrity key installed in this build (I do now :) We'll see how it goes.
However if this is the problem why is not doing it all the time? Is it checking only once per day? Come to think of it I _think_ I had one sudden shutdown per day. We'll see...

BTW, wget is missing from the build
Also getting the key from laptop.org I get the response
Resolving activation.laptop.org... 18.85.46.43
Connecting to activation.laptop.org|18.85.46.43|:443... connected.
ERROR: cannot verify activation.laptop.org's certificate, issued by `/CN=One Laptop Per Child Root Certification Authority/C=US/O=One Laptop Per Child Association, Inc./ST=Massachusetts/L=Cambridge/emailAddress=ca laptop org':
  Unable to locally verify the issuer's authority.
To connect to activation.laptop.org insecurely, use `--no-check-certificate'.
Unable to establish SSL connection.