Image created with XO-1 scripts doesn't boot

Juliano Bittencourt juliano at lec.ufrgs.br
Fri Jul 31 18:57:35 UTC 2009

      Hello all,

      Since I'm currently living in Rwanda (with an overpriced slow
connection), I though it would save me some time if I built my F11
images locally.

      I copied the scripts of the xo-1 branch at git and ran them to
generate and os.img file. Everything went fine and after 3 days
(downloading rpms) I got the image.

      I copied it to my XO-1, but it didn't booted. The machines
freezes after  ofw loads the ramdisk. No Linux kernel message at all.

      Some idea of what could be happening?

      Thanks,

      Juliano

Juliano Bittencourt <juliano at lec.ufrgs.br>
Laboratório de Estudos Cognitivos - LEC

Address: Rua Ramiro Barcelos, 2600 - Bairro Santa Cecília - Porto
Alegre - RS - Brasil
Phone: +55 51 3308 5250 and +55 51 3308 5690