F11 for the X01- shutdown

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Fri Jul 31 18:41:45 UTC 2009

Yioryos wrote:
> Actually issuing
> [root at localhost activity]# /usr/sbin/olpc-update-query
> consistently shuts down my XO!
> And I do have the devkey installed

Interesting.  The *only* F11-based build I use which comes with the
'olpc-update' package installed is f11-xo1/os2.  And when I issue
the 'olpc-update-query' command there, what I get is :

  | 0 [olpc]# olpc-update-query
  | Traceback (most recent call last):
  |   File "/usr/sbin/olpc-update-query", line 13, in <module>
  |     from bitfrost.update import perform_update, inhibit_suspend,
check_signature
  |   File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/bitfrost/update/__init__.py", line
5, in <module>
  |     from setup import perform_update, inhibit_suspend,
check_signature
  |   File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/bitfrost/update/setup.py", line
11, in <module>
  |     from bitfrost.leases.keys import OS_KEYS, DEVELOPER_KEYS
  |   File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/bitfrost/leases/keys.py", line 52,
in <module>
  |     raise Exception("OFW is not mounted, cannot read deployment
keys")
  | Exception: OFW is not mounted, cannot read deployment keys
  | 0 [olpc]#

mikus