another boot hang (not the jffs2 one)

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Thu Jun 4 18:22:20 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-06-04 at 19:18 +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> Not yet, but its been a couple of weeks since I've tried rawhide on my
> XO because I've been so busy with other stuff. Do you have a serial
> console or jtag (which ever one the XO supports) to be able to get the
> output before the framebuffer initiates?

Yes, the entire serial console output is:

+
Forthmacs
Type 'i' to interrupt stand-init sequence

USB2 devices:
/pci/usb at f,5/wlan at 0,0
USB1 devices:
Type the Esc key to interrupt automatic startup
Boot device: /nandflash:\boot\olpc.fth  Arguments: Boot
device: /nandflash:\boot\olpc.fth  Arguments:
Boot device: /nandflash:\boot\vmlinuz0  Arguments: root=mtd0
rootfstype=jffs2 console=tty0 console=ttyS0,115200 fbcon=font:SUN12x22

Nothing of interest, unfortunately.
Daniel