Fedora packages for XO-1.5 distro

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Fri Jun 26 11:00:15 UTC 2009

Hi,

Just wanted to point out the slowly-growing list of custom packages that
we're including in the XO-1.5 F11 build:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/F11_for_1.5#Modifications_to_Fedora

I'm hoping to spearhead some efforts to get these included in the Fedora
package tree (specifically dracut, dracut-modules-olpc, olpc-bootanim,
olpc-library, olpc-switch-desktop and olpc-utils) but I have not found
the time yet. If anyone wants to contribute and has some time on their
hands, getting a head start on a couple of these would be a huge help.

cheers
Daniel