Broken browse activity for strawberry

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Sun Jun 28 03:56:28 UTC 2009

> I have a problem running browse active in XO-1 because it traceback
> somewhat? Has any with XO-1 got the same issue?

I'm booting strawberry on my XO-1 from an USB stick.  I'm not really
an user of Browse (I prefer Firefox or Opera, both of which launch
ok on strawberry on my XO-1), but *all* the instances in which I've
used Browse (108) on strawberry on XO-1 have worked ok for me.

[Yes, there are some tracebacks in Browse's output log (e.g., for
xpcom using xulrunner), but those did not appear to affect Browse
showing/downloading the things I told it to do.]

I would not say "broken" for Browse Activity on strawberry.

mikus