20090312 daily build

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Fri Mar 13 00:31:55 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 07:41:53PM -0400, Chris Ball wrote:
> Hi Luke,
>
>    > The liveusb-creator did the trick, without having to specify any
>    > command-line arguments anymore :)
>
> What invocation of liveusb-creator do you use?  Maybe we should switch
> over..

Just run 'liveusb-creator'.  No arguments necessary :)

It will create an olpc.fth boot file by default, as of the last release.
I built this release for windows, and the rawhide/F10/F9 builds are in
churning through Koji now.

I think switching over to the liveusb-creator would probably be wise.
Both Jeremy and I would eventually like the liveusb-creator to catch up
with the livecd-iso-to-disk functionality, including with a cli mode, so
we can stop maintaining shell scripts and have a solid Python API.
However, it still needs a bit of hacking to get there, and neither of us
have much free time lately.

luke