Fwd: Question - where to report usability problems with rawhide-xo ?

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 03:29:53 UTC 2009

It seems a release goes through a number of stages where the release team
focuses on progressively more of the intended capabilities of the packaged
content.
Those not directly involved often wonder about the state of the progress and
the whether or not those involved know about what a tester is observing.
 During these rapidly changing stages of release building, the Trac
ticketing system seems to be too finely grained to provide a general picture
of the state of the progress.

I suspect that there are other methods to learn what is wanted.  Please
point to examples of success.  Not knowing any better, I've posted these
pages on the Sugar Labs wiki for the Sugar on a Stick project ,
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/GettingInvolved (see the
subpages).

Perhaps similar pages are needed for the Rawhide XO release.  Those
involved, please advise.

    --Fred