20090303.img does not boot

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Wed Mar 4 03:53:01 UTC 2009

On Tuesday, March 03 2009, Chris Ball said:
>    > mount: unknown filesystem type 'jffs2'
>
> Thanks, this'll be fixed tomorrow.
>
> The SD fix went into Linus' kernel last night, but didn't make today's
> Rawhide kernel -- I suspect it will be fixed in tomorrow's build.
> In other news, our build size grew a lot for no discernible reason.
> Sebastian's been looking into it.

Some of the scripts I've used in the past for keeping track of various
things related to live image size changes are up on fedorapeople
  http://fedorapeople.org/git/gitweb.cgi?p=katzj/public_git/live-scripts.git;a=summary
or to clone directly via git
  git clone git://fedorapeople.org/~katzj/live-scripts

Gives an easy way to just get the manifest from two separate images and
then see what the largest changes are from

Jeremy