20090312 daily build

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Thu Mar 12 18:13:31 UTC 2009

> The ISO boots okay here, but the NAND image doesn't seem to.

Empirically, I've found that in order for any rawhide boot to work
on my XO, I must press 'check'.  [Otherwise, the firmware (Q2E33)
"gets hung" while sensing the USB devices plugged into the XO.]

With 'check' pressed, my XO doesn't boot 20090312 from NAND.  It
completes the (lit background) screen where the output messages from
the firmware are shown (e.g., "Loading ramdisk image ...") -- but
hangs after switching to the dark-background screen -- none of the
(white text on dark) messages from the system loading process itself
get to be shown.

mikus