fedora-xo 20090507 does not boot on XO-1

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Sat May 9 13:35:46 UTC 2009

> I've been working with the plymouth guys to get the equivalent of the
> olpc boot anim into plymouth. Not quite there yet, but hopefully
> before too long we'll have something native we can use in Fedora.

See 'Subject:'  this version does not currently boot at all for me.

If the problem was caused by instabilities in Rawhide itself - o.k.,
I would expect someone soon to be looking to fix it.

But if not being able to boot 20090507 were to be associated with
the XO environment, have we gotten away from the 'Subject:', and
instead into the arrangement of the deck chairs on the Titanic?

mikus