Please update your Sugar packages for SoaS!

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Sat May 30 17:28:36 UTC 2009

Hi all,

as we're quite quickly approaching the next release of SoaS, which is
scheduled for June 24, it would be great if you could update the Sugar
packages you maintain in Fedora to their latest versions.

The whole roadmap is listed on our wiki, where you can also find the
current version number of your package(s):

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Roadmap#Packaging

In case you're unable to do the update, you can drop Steven (listed as
CC) an e-mail, who has kindly agreed to help, if needed.

Thanks a lot,
--Sebastian