Daily builds are no longer livecd images

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Sun May 31 15:35:29 UTC 2009

Hi,

   > This isn't sporadic for me, it's constant. 20090525 or 20090528
   > images both hang on "creating devices" every boot, for me.

It always works after about three tries here.  If you get time, maybe
you could unpack the initrd and see if you can make a modification
that gets you to win the race every time?  (Doing a "modprobe jffs2"
much earlier than the mount should be one example of how to win it,
but it would be better to work out a way to fix the real problem.)

Thanks,

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>