Daily builds are no longer livecd images

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 25 20:41:43 UTC 2009

> What does "no longer livecd images" mean ?
>
> [Having now tried 20090525, I see that directory '/home/liveuser' has now
> reverted to '/home/user'.  Oh well - I'll just change all my customization
> scripts back to updating '/home/user'.]

It means that the default user is not liveuser any more :P

No, it should mean that this is only a « normal » iso, not an iso you
could burn on a CD and use as a live CD (if the XO had a CD drive) or
burn on a USB and use as a live USB.

Kind of the same difference as between the Fedora liveCD and the
install DVD isos.

Of course, if you install it, the result should be the same.