how to create a .zd file

Juliano Bittencourt juliano at lec.ufrgs.br
Wed Nov 18 14:48:40 UTC 2009

     Hi all,

     Sorry the newbie question, but how do I create a .zd file from
an .img? Here in Rwanda my internet is so slow that requires several
days to download a new image. The best solution is to build the images
locally keeping cache of the rpms. This allows that any changes be
done quickly. However I didn't found documented anywhere how to create
the file for fs-update.

     Thanks,

     Juliano

Juliano Bittencourt <juliano at lec.ufrgs.br>
Laboratório de Estudos Cognitivos - LEC

Address: Rua Ramiro Barcelos, 2600 - Bairro Santa Cecília - Porto
Alegre - RS - Brasil
Phone: +55 51 3308 5250 and +55 51 3308 5690