soasXO builds for USB?

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Tue Nov 3 21:42:01 UTC 2009

Martin Dengler wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 01, 2009 at 09:27:10PM -0800, Yioryos Asprobounitis wrote:
>> Thank you.
>
>> However I was referring to the
>> http://download.sugarlabs.org/soas/snapshots/2/ builds specifically
>> where you have only tree.tar.lzma versions.
>
> Ah yes.
>
> Sebastian, can you copy the 2/4g removable images from the buildslave
> as well?

Yeah, sorry. I didn't keep those on the buildslave to save some space,
while doing new builds. I'll just sync them over with the next snapshot,
if that's fine for everybody.

We'll also get more detailed instructions for the Blueberry launch, to
make sure everything is covered.

> How about I add a "dist" target to the makefile that does this?

Sure, go for it! :)

--Sebastian

[...]