Newer sugar package?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 17:41:02 UTC 2009

The Sugar rpm on our F11 images is 0.84.5 (and updates/updates-testing
doesn't seem to carry anything newer).

SL has in the interim released 0.84.6 with some bugfixes and
translation. Additionally there are several "unreleased" bugfixen on
the 0.84 branch after that release. One at least is affecting us
(SL#1098).

Are there plans from the Fedora side to include a newer sugar from the
0.84 series? Is this something we're looking at packaging?

What 0.84.6 brings:

    Tomeu Vizoso (2):
      Initialize the ResultSet after the widget changes size #733
      Only update the connections file when the AP changes state #756

What is unreleased in the branch:

    Aleksey Lim (2):
      Fix .xoj support #1098
      Upgrade activities that were installed from bundles #1176

    Tomeu Vizoso (1):
      Remake the cache when the DS returns an unexpected amount of entries

    Translations -
      po/ar.po    | 1272
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------
      po/de.po    |  188 ++++-----