new version of Fedora liveusb-creator has dropped SoaS v1 Strawberry

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Nov 11 17:07:32 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 03:59:17PM +0100, Sean DALY wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i just noticed that liveusb-creator was updated a few days ago, to
> v3.8.6 - thanks
>
> I'm concerned though that the official Sugar on a Stick v1 Strawberry
> ISO was dropped from the list. It's of course helpful that a beta
> version of v2 Blueberry is on the list, but Strawberry remains our
> latest stable version until Blueberry (which will be our latest stable
> version until v3, etc). Liveusb-creator is a critical component in
> getting Sugar on a Stick out to Windows users.
>
> May i ask that v1 Strawberry be returned to the dropdown list please?

That sounds reasonable; can you file a bug report against
'liveusb-creator'?

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora

I don't know if Luke is on these lists, but if you let us know the bug
number, I'll track him down on IRC to address it soonest.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41