some os9 impressions

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Tue Nov 24 01:16:26 UTC 2009

I'm a Terminal user - and I had to install Terminal myself.  Some
other popular (my opinion) activities not included were:  irc, maze,
and tamtam_mini.  Speak speaks;  Record records audio.  There was
one "circle" icon in Neighborhood, but two "circle" icons in Frame.

All activities launched (that were included in the build image) - I
did not actually test their operation.  When I closed Implode, it
had a 'keep' error.  Pippy was still missing pippy -- somehow I
managed to get Pippy into a state where after I exited, the Pippy
launch screen reappeared, and kept pulsing *forever* (until I
restarted Sugar).

mikus