XS - rebase on F-11, notes and RHF

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 11:26:10 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 1:07 PM, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
<bochecha at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I think I told you that at the SugarCamp in Paris

You weren't the only one :-) and in general it seemed to make sense.

Ah, well. We're programmers, not mindreaders.

After a bit of thought, initially at least, 0.7 will be based on F11.
It is very hard for me to get my own code stable while the whole
distro is in flux. Maybe there is a good opportunity for a F-12 rebase
before 0.7.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions