New F11 for the XO-1 Build 7

Steven M. Parrish smparrish at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 15:26:38 UTC 2009

> > Also included is a new Fedora-olpc-kernel repo
>
> Running in Terminal.  Unfortunately, that repo entry fails yum
> parsing (presumably because of the "*" character in the repo URL).
>
> Had to disable that whole entry in order to be able to run yum.
>
> mikus

There is a type in the repo file and I have fixed it locally and will be in the
next release.  Until you can fix this issue by modifying the fedora-olpc-
kernel.repo file as follows.

baseurl=http://dev.laptop.org/~dilinger/olpc-2.6.30-xo1/
--includepkgs=kernel*

These need to be on seperate lines to get it to parse correctly.

Sorry bout that.

Steven

Steven M. Parrish