New SoaS [XO-1] build soas70

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Tue Sep 29 18:49:44 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 11:33:00AM -0700, Yioryos Asprobounitis wrote:
> It is apparent that the script that generates the "removable" builds
> is not making the olpc.fth file.
> [...]
> BTW various olpc.fth files failed with kernel panic and inability to find the boot device.

Not making a /boot/olpc.fth or making a useless one? I'll fix it up.
It's pretty odd, though, since the removable builds are made from
exactly the same directory tree as the .img files.

> Would you please let us know which change should we look for in the
> build announcement before we waste your bandwidth and our time?

Certainly.  It's quite frustrating to waste all that time.  I should
figure out why we're not getting .xdelta files, as well.  Should save
some download time.

Martin