[Fedora-packaging] kernel-module package naming

Chuck R. Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Tue Feb 22 16:54:56 UTC 2005

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 10:46:23AM -0600, Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:
> Fedora Extras:
> openafs-module
> unionfs-module

I don't like this.  How are we supposed to refer to these packages in
the yum configuration for installonly?  *-module might collide with
other packages that aren't kernel modules (apache module?  perl
module?).  I like kernel-module-unionfs because it is clear that it is
a kernel module, and we can use the kernel-module-* glob in yum
configuration.